لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (26 points)
+3 votes
لم اصل الى المستوى الثالث لكن شاهدت بعضها يبدو ممتعا
by (4 points)
+4 votes
  1. The meaning of success varies from one person to another according to what he wants , believes , works on ,and lives
  2. Human beings defenitly need success to satisfy and feel happy and comfortable  
  3. everyone has achieved success in his life even they believe : they are unsuccessful. this success maybe very simple so try to remember well all details and know your advantages and achievements then motivate yourselves and wail : let's do it
The how-to-do-it always comes to the person who believes he can do it
by (22 points)
+3 votes
Where can I found the text to try translate it?
by (22 points)
+2 votes
الحلقة مميزة جداً

حضرتها رغم أني لم أكمل ما سبقها من المستوى الثالث بسبب انقطاع غير  مبرر

لعلي أعيد تنظيم وقتي صباح الغد للمتابعة الكورسات منذ توقفت قبل شهر
by (3 points)
+3 votes
the episode is more than wonderful . i am still in the first level but i understood too much thanks for your effort we appreciate it . i have an experience with success . as the first presentation i did in my college was about success it was not a bad presentation but i got too many comments from my colleagues as it was good one .
by (3 points)
+3 votes
this episode has a lot of motivation
Success also means to have patience to achieve your own goal 
Success means also challenge 
challenge to reach to the top rungs Success means to get the hang of everything in your life 
Success means your limitation it's only you imagination,and  
On the other end of the  spectrum 
Without success the life    will be a horrified world at the end of my speech i    wanna thank mr ibrahim
And i agree with the writer  
by (9 points)
+3 votes
Thank you for your efforts. I agree with the author. I devise you that  your fears are  your acutual  .enemy

If you manage your fears, you will secussed for all aspects of your life.
by (3 points)
+3 votes
السلام عليكم.

كورس في القمة،شكرا علىالمجهوذات المبذولة.

أقترح التنوع في المواضيع بين ادبية،علميةو إقتصادية حتى نتمكن من إكتساب مصطلحات جديدة في شتى المجالات

شكرا.
by (24 points)
+3 votes

Now I'm cratifying . I believe bookworm will help me alot to develop many skills on top of them reading comprehension 

Also <success depends on your faith while approaching your goal

by (13 points)
+3 votes
First, it was so amazing, and the book seems so amazing, too, from the beginning. I was so happy and excited when i saw  the episode. I agree with the writer, because if you want something to achieve, you will work hard to make it possible, no just say i want to do it, you should make massive actions for it "to  move the mountain" . Finally, I would like to say (Nothing impossible, the impossible just takes longer).

Thanks a lot Mr.Ibrahim.

Take care of yourself.
85 Online Users
3 Guest 82 Member
Today Visits : 96633
Yesterday Visits : 103341
Total Visits : 56793639

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add