لجعل المحتوي افضل وسماع لارائكم 

يمكنك ارسال تعليقك هنا في هذا لموضوع 

لكي يمكن متابعتكم بسهوله 

شكرا لكم 

وبالتوفيق للجميع
لمشاهدة الحلقة على youtube
للوصول الى صفحة القراءة
للوصول الى صفحة الترجمة

Please log in or register to answer this question.

217 Answers

by (751 points)
+2 votes

Hello the greatest teacher. The first thing thanks a lot for this a beautiful course from the first episode and l fall in love with it. I agree with the author because every a great project begins in our minds . We should make our mindset are ready to do anything to achieve what we want . The beginning always is the hardest thing but we just we start every things will be easy . Success doesn't mean just earning money or live in a lavish lifestyle it means  When you think the closest thing is to you it just failure and you resist any temptation to surrender. That's the biggest success but a lot people think success happens in overnight. The greatest thing always require a patient mind to do it. Zig ziglar once Said { you don't have to be great to start you have to start to be great} I want to read You insights wonderful folks. Thank Mr Ibrahim for this book. ❣❣

by (27 points)
+2 votes

As all experimental psychologists agreed, that our minds can't differentiate between fact and fiction - that concept which writer built his words upon – so the imagination of moving a mountain  by a man - in a metaphor for doing impossibilities – will be an obvious fact for mind, as soon as man believe it! That is a wonderful talk, but unfortunately it was only a one side of the issue; because when people imagine that they could move a mountain, a lot of them stop at this station, and go sleep deeply without taking any kind of action, except their imagining of course! This point was mentioned by the writer and I completely agree with him. In the opposite side, I disagree with the author's ideas about the happiness, as I see that it is not necessary for each man to live an extra-ordinary life especially in such consumer era we live in nowadays.   

by (2 points)
+2 votes
I'd like to thank you mr. Ibrahim for your efforts, and I hope that you would make a pdf to every lesson in this course
by (6 points)
+3 votes
حلقه اكتر من ممتازه واستفاده عاليه جدا
by (8 points)
+3 votes
It's extraordinary, I do loved it.

And the website is incredible.

I can't thank them enough, may Allah preserve them all.

And thank for you.
by (6 points)
+3 votes
Thanks Mr Ibrahim

I learned alot
by (41 points)
+3 votes
رائع بكل ما تحمله الكلمه من معنى

جزاكم الله خيرا
by (10 points)
+3 votes

رائع كالعادة واحببت الكتاب من أول حلقة جزاكم الله عنا خيرا laugh

by (16 points)
+3 votes
فكرة دودة الكتب أكثر من رائعة
by (3 points)
+3 votes
Belief and trust are the basics of success, then hard work and patience comes second. No thing comes by wishing. You will face a lot of difficulties and you should belief and trust in your self to pass them. You should learn from the mistakes you made and never give up. This way you'll be able to achieve your goals and become a successful person.
107 Online Users
4 Guest 103 Member
Today Visits : 28406
Yesterday Visits : 62095
Total Visits : 57840696

3.3k questions

10.4k answers

14.1k comments

2.4m users

مرحبًا بك إلى Zamericanenglish Q&A، حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين.
add